Thursday, August 11, 2005

FANTASY FOOTBALL

I was wondering if any of you folks would be interested in a Fantasy football league. Its free (unless we want to put some money on it). Maybe even have a draft party! So comment and let me know.

You will need to go to fantasysports.yahoo.com and use this to register if you want to play:
League ID#: 397286
Password: Madwillis

There is space for 10 teams. I can go to twelve (I think) if needed.

Everybody comment and let me know if we want to have a buy in so we can have a prize for the season and the tournament......

5 Comments:

Blogger umrebel said...

why is the password madwillis

12:55 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

Steven, is it really worth you playing if you don't put money on it? Isn't that the Bowers way, you one pie-piecer...

1:47 PM  
Blogger Dealer said...

Thats true. Without money on it, I set my goals too low. We definitely need money on it. But money for trades? Thats crazy jonp

2:40 PM  
Blogger Dealer said...

Like 20 bucks. not much. and Jon wants 1 per trade.

7:42 AM  
Blogger umrebel said...

well jon is gay

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home