Thursday, July 07, 2005

Italy


We apparently don't have any trouble with the insulting your friends part, so I thought I would share a picture or two from Italy.
Kim and I spent a week or so in Italy about a month ago. We went to Rome, Florence, and Venice. My brother and his wife, Chris and Jenny, went with us. Can you guess where the first picture was taken????



We stayed in Florence for a night but never left the Hotel. I guess we were just statued out, or on Marble overload. Either way, it was a nice night of food and wine.
Next we went to Venice. It was beautiful. It is amazing that anyone would ever think to build a city like they did. All walking and boats. We didn't do the Gondola ride, although we thought about it. What we did do was eat an absolutely amazing meal of Seabass and tiramisu. I know you all will be suprised that food is a cotinual theme for my vacations.
The only bad part was that I almost lost Kim to becoming a taxi boat driver. That would definitely be the life. Plus they have lots of shopping..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home